- About Us
- Our Services
Please browse through the pictures of our beautiful funeral homes with their spacious interiors and peaceful surroundings.
The funeral home has been at our current Benson location at 301 West Main Street since 1941. The original part of the building was a Sears Roebuck home, “The Magnolia.” The chapel and visitation room were added in 1965 and 1996, respectively.
Our Coats facility at 90 West Stewart Street was built in 1974 and the chapel was added in 1982.
Click one of the images below to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images.